The Dynamic studios in Charlottetown & Fredericton are the only yoga studios
of their size heated by medical-grade infrared sauna technology.
• Lowers Blood Pressure - Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows that infrared sauna use a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
• Detoxification - Sweating is the body's safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
• Weight loss - Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
• Anti-Aging & Skin Purification - The near infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
• Relaxation - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
• Pain relief - Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscle to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
• Cell Health - near infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body's cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin's surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
• Athletic performance - top athletes are using infrared saunas to warm their muscles before and after workouts to prevent injuries and promote relaxation
• Reduce cellulite - Infrared saunas help to clear the gel-like lumps of fat, water, and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin
• Beat the Blues - 30 minutes in an infrared sauna can alleviate Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and help beat the winter blues
For even more about SaunaRay Inrared Heating System visit: saunaray.com
our Fredericton studio is the featured custom Athletic sauna!