Remembrance Day Weekend Classes and Other Important Notes!
A Few Friendly Reminders...
With the 30 Day Challenge in full swing, we would like everyone to take a moment to remember a few things that will help make the studio run smoothly:
1. Please be on time for class. If you are late, wait outside the door for the teacher to let you in.
2. Please wait until the previous class has left before entering the room.
3. Please keep showers brief.
4. If you sign up online for a class and you can no longer make it, please call so we can offer your space to another client. This is most important with Spin since there are only so many bikes.
5. Make space for your neighbour. It is SO wonderful seeing so many people in class! Let's remember we are all together in this community so let's make it enjoyable for everyone!
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
November 8th - November 13th We're offering teachers FREE classes around the Remembrance Day Long Weekend! Teachers can choose from any of our hot or cool classes on our regular schedule including Hot Athletica, Hot Yoga, Hot Yin Yoga, Yoga Flow, Spin and Core Infusion. Please bring your valid ID.
REMEMBRANCE DAY WEEKEND CLASSES
We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS. Please be advised, we are going to keep our regular class & boutique schedule Sunday November 11th and Monday, November 12th
MARKDOWN in BOUTIQUE! Thursday, November 8th thru Saturday, November 10th Come shop and get 35%-50% OFF selected products!
WEDNESDAY CORE IS BACK! To accommodate the bigger class sizes during the 30 Day Challenge, we are keeping Core Infusion Wednesdays 5:30-6:30pm There is also Hot Yoga and Spin offered at that time. Check our online schedule.
133 Queen St. | Charlottetown | PEI | C1A 4B3 | Canada